Saturday, November 10, 2012

Out of the Mists

In the wake of the Cataclysm...
The fires have been quenched...
The citizens of Azeroth wipe the dust and blood from their eyes and rebuild.

The Seas calm their roiling boil...
The wind has ceased its wailing, the mists calm and part...
And out of the mists can be seen the shining, wise eyes of a new people.

Pandaria has come back to the stage of Azeroth, and with it, its newest denizens, the Pandaren. And among the Pandaren, comes a new teaching, a new philosophy; a new way to protect, and fight, and most importantly, a new way to heal the wounded of the world.


As a long time WoW player (the early days of TBC), I've always endeavored to learn and share knowledge with the community of players as a whole. I love my fellow citizens of Azeroth, especially the newbies, and know that the only way that the World of Warcraft is going to continue to thrive and grow is to teach our new generations, and to ensure that they find the same wonder and majesty, fun and adventure, that we as long-time players have come to enjoy.

I was told to start this blog a long time ago, and made a thousand excuses as to why I couldn't do it. The journey of one thousand miles begins with the first step, and I am proud to say that I have packed my bags, and stepped across the hearth into the blogosphere.

The purpose of this blog is to promote the love of the game, and of the community. Another purpose, equally important in my eyes, is to provide INFORMATION. WoW can be daunting to the new player, and I hope to provide a place for them to find a friendly mentor to ease their first trembling steps into the astounding world of Azeroth. Finally, I've (despite my better judgment) rolled a Pandaren Monk. There will likely be a lot of Monk related material here.

I can't wait to meet and learn from all of you. WoW is a game of community, and it's up to us to make it the best community that it can possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment